IBPS PO Recruitment 2019
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: The higher authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the notification to fill the various Probationary Officers (PO) posts. The Online Registration for IBPS Notification 2019 will begin from July 2019 to August 2019. Applicants who are searching for IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Openings 2019, they can check this article. Aspirants who are interested in bank jobs, they can apply for this ibps.in Openings 2019. In the below sections the candidates can get more information regarding IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Selection 2019 such as Educational Qualification, Age-limit, Application fee, Important Dates, Selection process, Region-wise Vacancies, Salary Details and set of instructions to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer(PO) Enrollment 2019.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Notification 2019 – Details
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)- Probationary Officers Exam|
|Name Of Post||Probationary Officers (PO) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Starting Date Of Registration Process||July 2019|
|Ending Date Of Registration Process||August 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Interview|
|IBPS Help-Desk||1800 222 366/ 1800 103 4566|
Post-Wise Vacancies For ibps.in Jobs 2019
In the below sections, we had arranged the details of post-wise vacancies for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019.
- Probationary Officers (PO): Various Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Notification 2019
We suggest candidates, to read the eligibility conditions laid down by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) before applying for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2019. If any of the applicants not having the given criteria, their application forms will be rejected by the बैंकिंग कार्मिक चयन संस्थान. The basic eligibility criteria such as Nationality, Age limit and Academic Qualification of a candidate applying for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 is given below
- Citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India.
- Indian origin Persons who have migrated from either Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Vietnam,
- Ethiopia, Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, or Zambia with the intention of residing permanently in India.
NOTE: The Persons belonging to categories (b), (c), and (d) should possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Every applied candidate have to check the details of educational qualification for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019.
- A graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from a university recognized or institution by Government of India.
- General candidates must score minimum 60% marks while there is a relaxation of 5% for reserved category.
After viewing the details of educational qualification, candidates have to check the age limit information for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019. General category applicants should be at least 20 years and less than 30 years, as on August 1st, 2019.
|Scheduled Tribes(ST) and Scheduled Castes(SC)||5 Years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 Years|
|Other Backward Classes- Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||3 Years|
|The original residents of Kashmir Division of the State of J&K from January 1980 to December 1989.||5 Years|
|Candidates affected by the 1984 riots||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers (including Short Service Commissioned Officers, and Emergency Commissioned Officers) who were in service for not less than 5-years and resigned on the conclusion of the assigned project.||5 Years|
Selection Process For IBPS Vacancies 2019
The higher authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will assign the Selection Process For IBPS Vacancies 2019 of Probationary Officers (PO) Posts.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Salary Details For ibps.in PO Openings 2019
- Probationary Officers (PO): INR 37,360 – INR 38,700 (in hand salary)
Application Fee For IBPS PO Recruitment 2019
The Category wise fee structure for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) PO online application is given below. Once paid will NOT be refunded. The application fee must be paid online itself.
- The Application fee for General Category people is Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD is Rs.100/- including all Intimation charges.
IBPS Probationary Officer(PO) Important Dates
The Applicants can check all the important dates of www.ibps.in Probationary Officer (PO) Exam and different steps involved to select as IBPS PO 2019
|Online Registration and Payment of Application||July 2019 – August 2019|
|Issuing of Admit Cards for IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Exam||September 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Exam Date||October 12, 13, 19 & 20 2019|
|Results of IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Exam||October 2019|
|Availability of Call letters for IBPS PO 2019 Mains Exam||November 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Mains Exam Date||30th November 2019|
|Results for IBPS PO 2019 Mains||December 2019|
|The issue of Call Letters for IBPS PO 2019 Interview||January 2020|
|Common Interview Schedule||January/February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to visit the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that is ibps.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- In that search for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 link and click on it.
- Read the complete details in IBPS PO Recruitment 2019Notification.
- Check whether you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible, then apply for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2019.
- Enter the details that required in the IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 application form.
- Recheck the details that entered
- Click on Apply button.
- Take Print out of IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Application form for further reference.
To Download IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Notification: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated Soon)
For more updates such as Syllabus, Time Tables, Previous Papers, Results, Admit Cards, latest notifications of state and central government jobs, and others, you can visit our site ibpsguru.in. Thank You.