SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
The higher authorities of State Bank of India (SBI) is going to release SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019. State Bank of India is one of the largest banking organization across India. SBI Clerk Permission Letter 2019 will issue 10 to 15 days before the examination. There will be tough competition among the applicants. In this article, we have given the detail information about SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2019. Therefore, competitors who are searching for SBI Clerk Call Letter 2019, they can download from this section.
Without SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019, the exam conducting authority of State Bank of India (SBI) will not allow the applicant to attempt the examination. Competitors, who are eagerly waiting for SBI Clerk Call Letter 2019, for those members we have clearly mentioned the step by step process to download. Every applicant must and should collect sbi.co.in Clerk Admit Card 2019, while attending to the exam.
SBI Clerk Call Letter – Important Details
|Exam Name||State Bank of India (SBI) – Clerk Exam|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Name of the Post||Clerks|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Admit Card Status||June 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam||August 2019|
SBI Clerk Permission Letter 2019
Competitors who are searching for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019, they can get SBI Clerk Call Letter 2019 for Prelims Exam and Mains Exam separately. Aspirants must and should check the details before downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019. In case, any mistake held in SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2019, please make communication with exam conducting authority of State Bank of India (SBI) without fail. In the below,
aspirants can find a list of information provided on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Venue of the Examination
- Area for Candidate Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Signature of the invigilator
- Test Duration
- Application Number
- Guidelines for approaching SBI Clerk Examination
Applicants can contact the following numbers mentioned below for any correction called SBI Helpdesk:
- 022-2282 0427
- 022-2282 0411
- Can write mail for firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Documents required for State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Exam 2019
Along with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019, candidates must and should have to carry any one of the validate ID Proof which was issued by a state or central government without fail as mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card with photo
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- An ID card issued by bank exam training center
- Any other ID proof assigned by the state or central government.
- Category Certificate ( If Possible)
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Important Instructions
The Higher authorities of State Bank of India (SBI) has been declared some guidelines to follow in the examination center. The Candidates must follow the below given important instructions mentioned in the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2019:
- Firstly, Candidates must and should reach the exam center in time without fail.
- All types of electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Competitors don’t carry any bags while attending to the exam center.
- After the start of the examination, candidates are not allowed, if late.
- Candidates can leave the exam centers after attempting the exam without any disturbance.
Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
Most of the aspirants will have a little bit confused on how to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019. In this section, we have arranged the complete procedure to download the SBI Clerk Permit Card 2019. So, applicants please follow the steps while downloading that mentioned below:
- Visit the Official Site of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on any link that displayed in the menu bar
- Then another webpage will be opened
- Search for careers in the same menu bar and click on it.
- Search for an important notice called Recruitment of Clerks and click on the link.
- Then, a number of different categories in clerk recruitment of SBI will be displayed.
- Search for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that link
- Enter the Registration Number/Roll Number and Password which is your Date Of Birth.
- Click on submit button
- You will be successfully logged into your account.
- Then automatically SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your details and download your SBI Clerk Admit Card to attend the exam
To Download State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Admit Card Link will be Updated Soon)
Competitors who are looking for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019, have got complete information from this article, However, any quires occur, please drop a comment in a comment box mentioned below. For more updates such as syllabus, notification, previous papers, job profile, salary details, etc. Follow our site ibpsguru.in. Thank you.