SBI PO Notification 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest bank among all public sector bank in India. However, there is a great demand for SBI jobs among all the banking aspirants. The higher authorities of State Bank of India (SBI) has been released the SBI PO Notification 2019. Therefore, competitors who are looking for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 can get complete information about SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Notification 2019. The online registration of SBI PO Recruitment 2019 will begin in April 2019 to May 2019. From this section, aspirants can get the complete details of SBI PO Selection 2019.
Similarly, from SBI PO Openings 2019 you can get the basic details like educational qualification, age limit, important dates, selection process, application fee as well as the number of vacancies. Also, the other important information like a set of instructions to apply for the sbi.co.in PO Selection 2019.
SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Notification 2019 – Important Details
|Exam Name||State Bank of India (SBI) – PO Exam|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name Of Post||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Online Registration Process||April 2019 to May 2019|
|Exam Type||National Level|
SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Notification 2019 – Vacancies
Last year State Bank of India (SBI) had fulfilled the 2000 vacancies in different branches across India. However, this year the various vacancies are available which are close to the last year number. Therefore, the exact vacancy details are not been announced by the officials of SBI.
SBI PO Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
We suggest competitors, to read the eligibility conditions laid down by the officials of State Bank of India (SBI) before applying for the SBI PO Notification 2019. If any of the applicants not having the given criteria, their application forms will be rejected by the exam conducting authority of State Bank of India (SBI). For the benefit of the applicant, we have provided the basic eligibility criteria such as Nationality, Age – limit and Educational Qualification in below:
- Citizen of India.
- The subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India.
- Indian origin Persons who have migrated from either Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, or Zambia with the intention of residing permanently in India.
- Candidates who are belonging to categories ii, iii or iv must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India in order to their favor.
- Competitors must and should have a graduation degree in any of the streams such as B.Com, BSc, BA, B.Tech. etc. from a recognized institute or university by the Central or State Government of India.
- Aspirants should have a good knowledge of Computer operation.
- Candidates with CA certificate may also apply.
Candidates who are willing to apply SBI PO Selection 2019 they must and should be more than 21 years old and less than 30 years old while applying for the examination. The age relaxation for different categories of the applicants are as follows:
|SC and ST||5 Years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 Years|
|Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||3 Years|
|The original residents of Kashmir Division of the State of J&K from January 1980 to December 1989.||5 Years|
SBI PO Notification 2019 – Selection Process
The higher authorities of the State Bank of India (SBI) is going to fulfill the various vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) through the following process:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Group Discussion / Interview
SBI PO Notification 2019 – Application Fee
The Application fee for State Bank of India (SBI) PO 2019 category fee as shown in the below table:
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Including Intimation Charges)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600/- (including Intimation charges)|
Process To Apply SBI PO Selection 2019
- Firstly, Visit the official web site of State Bank of India (SBI) that is www.sbi.co.in
- The home page will appear
- Click on any link that displayed in the menu bar.
- Then another webpage will be opened
- Search for careers in the same menu bar and click on it.
- Then you will go to the careers in the State Bank of India (SBI) web page
- After that, search for join SBI link
- And go to Current Openings
- Then all the openings in SBI will be displayed
- Search for Recruitment SBI Probationary Officers (PO) and click on given link
- Search for Apply Online link and click on it.
- After that, Click on the link that is “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Therefore, Enter the required details in the application form.
- Upload Scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- After that, click on the “Payment” button to proceed your application fee
- Then, Submit your SBI PO Application form
- Take a print out of application form that displayed after submission, which is used for further reference.
To Download SBI PO Notification 2019 – Click Here (Link will be Updated Soon)
SBI PO Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Online Registration of Application||April 2019 to May 2019|
|Online Payment for Application||April 2019 to May 2019|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam||July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||August 2019|
|Group Discussion / Interview||October 2019|
|Final Result||November 2019|
We hope that from this article, aspirants who are searching for SBI PO Notification 2019 has got the required information. In case any doubts occur, competitors can freely clarify them by dropping a comment in the below mentioned comment box. For more updates about State Bank of India (SBI), candidates can visit our page, IBPS Guru